REFUND POLICY STATEMENT
C3 Destiny Church (C3) expects that anyone wishing to donate will consider their decision carefully and check donation amounts during transactions.
C3 recognises that it is possible to make an error when making an online donation. It can also occur that an error is made by C3 or our financial institution.
Under this policy, we will endeavour to refund donations in accordance with the following principles:
- If an error is made in making an online donation, we will honour all requests for refund that are made in writing within 14 days of the date the donation was made. The written refund request should include the details of the initial transaction including date, donation amount, donor’s name, ID, tax invoice number (if applicable) and the nature of the error. If the donation is not traceable eg. a cash donation for which there was no identity, no refund can be considered.
- Requests for refund can be sent by email, mail or fax. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mail: PO Box 804, Bowral, NSW, Australia.
- C3 will fully examine all requests for refund and endeavour to ensure that genuine errors are rectified, however, we are under no obligation to give refunds and the decision on refunds will be at C3’s discretion.
- If an amount is adjusted and a receipt has been issued, the original receipt issued for the incorrect amount will become invalid and a new receipt will be issued for the amount of the adjusted donation.
- Refunds will be returned using the original method of payment less bank charges.
- Should an error be made by C3 or our financial institution(s), a refund of the full amount will be made once we are notified of the error in writing.
The refund policy for specific events or for goods or services received is determined according to the nature of event, goods or service.
C3 Destiny Church does not see or hold any debit or credit card details. All transactions are processed directly with NAB.